Tooth extraction done. Blood test shows abnormal neutrophil count, lymphocyte count. Treatment?

I am currently in XXXX but to get my visa i has to have a medical which included a blood test . When i got the results i noticed my neutrophil count was 87% normal range 40-70% and my lymphocyte count was only 8%. these i realise are along way outside normal range. The day of the test i did not feel well, id had a tooth extracted the week before and had been feeling a little unwell for a few days. That was 8 months ago and ive felt fine since however im still slightly worried about the results. I would like some advice.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012