Tooth extraction, antibiotics, heavily bleeding. Blood poisoning?

hi, i just had a tooth extraction on a tooth that was absessed for the past month. I have been on 3 different antibiotics until I could get into see dr. The dentist took over 1hr to pull the tooth however hasnt prescribed any more antibiotics even though the absess was actually still there. Its been three hours since the extraction, my tooth is still heavily bleeding and my heart has not stopped pounding. Should I be concerned with blood posioning?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012