Tooth decay..

One of my upper front teeth has broken down in half, it's left with a whole that I could even see the middle gum tissue of the teeth. It does not hurt at all but it seems that every day that passes by I see that my teeth is just eatingout by itself. And now there's a blackesh whole in the middle and I resently get a nasty taste comming out of it. I'm extrimely worried I don't know what happening, and how worst can it get.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Aug 2010
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
Hi, the pulp tissue of your tooth seems to have got infected after exposure due to the trauma. The bad odour and discolouration is usually due to the pulp death and eventual infection. Please visit a dentist as soon as possible and go for a Root Canal Treatment. Otherwise it may lead to the infection spreading to your upper jaw, nasal area and even brain in the worse situation.

Dentist Dr. Akbar's  Response