Tooth and jaw pain, swelling, tenderness. Artificial tooth fell out while eating. Pain management?

I had a porcelain tooth and it recently fell out while I was eating at a restaurant. I placed it down and I lost it. It has been almost 2 weeks since I have not had it. I am waiting for my insurance be effective, which is on the 1st of december. This past sunday I had a really bad tooth ache. Now it feels like the pain has moved to my jaw. My jaw looks swollen and its really tender! what can I do???
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012