Tooth abscess on the lower side, subsided with antibiotics, swollen and painful lumps on jaw bone, no relief with medicine. Help?

I have had an abscess tooth on the lower side on and off for 6 months, I cannot afford a dentist . he emergency room has given me antibiotics every time, The tooth is no longer sore or hurt but I now have 2 painful lumps on my jaw bone. I live in a rural area and there are no free dental clinics. I am taking antibiotics again but the lumps are still painful and still swollen.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012