Took wrong pill on 1st day of period. What should I do?

I took a wrong pill at the 1st day of my period. I took the pinkish brown instead of beige which is the 1st pill. can I still take the 1st pill on my 1st day of period even I took the pinkish brown already? or what can you advice do I need to start with beige one on the 2nd day of my period and disregard the 1st pinkish one that I took? it was my 1st time taking a pill. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
It is best to start with the beige pill from day two. A single pill taken wrong on the day one of the cycle is not likely to cause much difference to you. You will still be protected for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,