Took water tablets. Not comfortable, ill, pain in lungs. On warfarin. Suggestions?

My mother is 84 and taking Warfarin. she has recently been asked by her doctor to take water tablets but she feels really ill when she takes them and has a pain in her that is level with her lungs. She's very slight in build and certainly does not appear to be retaining water. She feels better if she doesn't take them. What do you think? AS they instructions in the tablets state she should not take them with Warfarin
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013