Took utovlan during periods to reduce flow. Had another quite heavy period. Which was my normal period?

hi,i have taken utovlan for 3 4 days while on my period to help slow it down,i stopped taking them after the 4th day and 3 days later i had another period which was quite heavy,now whats confusing me is my first period started on the 4th april lasting 4days the second was the 11th april,so which of these dates due i class as my normal period?as i have not had another period since.thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
The period you had earlier was your normal period. You are now having a withdrawal bleeding due to stopping Utovlan.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,