Took unwanted72 after sex. Spotted with back pain. What is the meaning of this?

Hi Doc, I m 19years of age. I first had sex last Feb. after that me and my boyfriend have not really had to too often. After feb we had it in April and the June but it last very short bcz we weren t very comfortable. In Augues for the first time we had sex pleasurably and enjoyed it. A week ago Oct5th we had sex, I wasn t too open with it because I had just finished my periods on 4Oct. So he didn t ejaculate in me but each time it had been unprotected sex. After which i took an unwanted 72 in an hours time. But I m still afraid because today 11th Oct I had some spots of blood and a back pain which I normally feel before my monthly menstruation . I just wanted to know what does this mean? Is there any serious issue that I should be afraid of? I m panicking please help me out and PLS let me know ASAP. And I have taken unwanted 72 thrice, in Feb, then August and the last time oct5th will this effect my later on health and will this prove to be dangerous to me? Will it cause unfirtility?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer