Took unwanted 72 after unprotected sex on 5th day of periods, spotted black blood, pain. Any problem ?

Hi doctor., i am 22. Me and my boyfriend had sex on feb 1st week that was during my 5 day of periods., afta 1 day of unprotected sex i took unwanted 72. After a week i got slight periods starting with blood and later i spotted black blood discharge slightly. I feel the pain which happens usually when the period date is near. But still i did not get my periods. Is there any problem? Pregnancy or delay in periods date? Help me please
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013