Took unwanted 72 after unprotected sex. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Me and my GF got involved in oral sex on the 13th of December.i was wearing a condom for safety.however while wearing the condom I wore it the wrong way and then wore it te right.i penetrated her very briefly after some I am worried that she will get pregnant.i gave her an unwanted 72 after 19 hours and her periods are expected on the case she gets pregnant can we get get an abortion done?as we are minors.please help,it s urgent
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012