Took unwanted 72 after unprotected sex. Noticed red discharge. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

I am unmarried girl .I have an intercourse with my boyfriend using condom. But somehow the condom was ruptured during intercourse. I hope that only pre-cum was their when it was ruptured. I take unwanted 72 after 4 hour after having intercourse. Now after a week (taking unwanted 72) I observed red discharge . Is there anything wrong ? What is the chance of my pregnancy?is any serious becoz of bledding.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013