Took unwanted 72 after sex, having yellowish discharge. Pregnant ?

I had sex with my bf on 2th oct which is my 13th day and my last perid was started on 20th sep. after that i took unwanted 72 with in 30 hrs, and after 3 day i got yellow discharge' sir i am very tensed .......am i pregnent..... because i didn't bleeding yet.... plz reply me soon what i hav to do...... and what does mean by yellow discharge...

Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
A yellowish discharge doesnt point towards a pregnancy.
As you had intercourse on the 2nd of October, it is yet too early to experience any signs or symptoms of pregnancy.
Please wait until you skip your next period, to take a pregnancy test.
Remeber that emergency contraceptives are not a substitute for regular contraception.