Took unwanted 72 after having unprotected sex. Missed period. Pregnant?

Hello Doc, I had unprotected sex with my GF 1 wks back. She took one tab of Unwanted 72 witthin 56 hrs of our first intercourse. The ususal date of her periods was 23rd-24th Mar but it has not happenned yet. Is this before expected? How many more days should she wait for the periods to happen before going for a pregnancy test? Pls help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Usuall date for menstrual period of your girl friend is beteen 23rd and 24th of month that is what i can understand from question (23 24 mar).If it is so she has still 2 days to go for her periods.She has not still missed her periods.She is pregnant or not cannot be said with certainity at this stage.Ideally she should have bled after a tablet of unwanted 72.
i would suggest that she should wait for her due periods.If she misses her periods,go for pregnancy test 10 days after missed periods to confirm or rule out pregnancy.
Hope this answers your question.