Took two missed contraceptive pills, five pills left. Should i start a new pack?

Hi,i missed two tablets of my contraceptive pills (wednesday and thursday). today Is friday and I just took the two pills (for thursday and friday..and discarded the missed pill last wednesday). I have 5 pills left (for saturday up to wednesday). The packet says that if I have 7 or less pills left,then I have to start a new pack immediately after the last pill. Like starting a new pack without having a "free-days pill". Is it ok to start a new pack of 21 pills immediately after I finished my last 5 pills on wednesday?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013