Took two Cocaine injection and injection site is feeling weird. Collapsed vein?

hello i have been shooting cocaine into my arms. have not done it for about six months and today i choose to pick up the habit. i shot twice in my lest arm and three times in the right, my left arm at the injection site if feeling weird. Not sure what a collapsed vein feels like but it does not hurt at the moment, probably from the numbness. I would like to know what are the symptoms of a collapsed vein and could that happen with only two injections? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013