Took treatment for urine infection due to unsafe sex.Early ejaculation after this. Can it be cured ?

Hello! I have a query. I am 27 years old male. I developed an infection in my Urine. It was very painful to pass and there was puss in it. I consulted Urologist and he gave me following medicine: Injection Hizone 1g Cap Maxima 400 mg Cap Vibrung Tab Artho Plus 75 mg He also said it was due to unsafe sex. I was cleansed from infection and pain gone. I also stopped doing sex. I did occasional sex after nearly 8 months of treatment. However, I masturbated alot. I felt that after treatment I ejaculate pretty early and prematurely. It s embrassing at times. I also tried poppers but just once or twice. Well, I saw another doctor later. He asked me to get Urine Routine Examination done. In my UE report my PH is 8 and there are Amorphous Phosphates in my Urine. Everything else is normal. He prescribed me these medicine: Novadat ( Ciprofloxacin HCL) 500 mg for 10 days 1+1 Citanew ( Escitalopram ) 5mg 1 Evion ( Vitamin E ) 400 mg 1 Surbex Z (Zinc, Vitamin E, C, Folic Acid & B Complex) 1 Can I be cured of premature ejaculation? Am I going to be infertile or impotant? Please respond. Regards AAAAA.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013