Took thyronorm while delivery. Is it thyroid issue? Take medicine for long?

DURING MY PREGNANCY I HAD MY THYROID PROBELM. I TOOK THYRONORM 75MG DURING DELIVERY. AFTER DELIVERY (BEFORE 1 YEAR) I DROPPED TO TAKE MEDICINE. I HAVE PCOS PROBLEM. LAST WEEK I WENT TO DR. FOR MY PCOS PROBELM AND DR. ADVISED TO TAKE TSH BLOOD TEST ALSO. IT IS IN NORMAL LEVEL (4.6 - 28 YEARS OLD). BUT ADVISED TO TAKE THYRONORM MEDICINE 75 MG. IS MY DR. CORRECT? MY BLOOD TEST SHOW NORMAL. THEN WHY I SHOULD TAKE MEDICINE? DR. TOLD ME THAT ONCE THYROID PROBLEM THEN I HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINE FOR LONG LIFE.. IS IT TRUE?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  342 Awaiting Answer