Took the multi-vitamin, the protien powder & the cell activator. Heart sped and BP high, Why?

Herbalife - took the multi-vitamin, the protien powder & the cell activator started having what felt like electrice going through my body, heart rate speed up & blood pressure all over the map. Very high when laying down (179), lower when I set up (147)& drop when I stand (99) the top numbers is what I listed. I also had a headache & felt like I was going to pass out. I went to the doctor & he admitted me to the hospital & kept me there for 5 days. I take Toprol XL50 mi. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012