Took tetanus for small dog bite, picked about 8 places on arm including the site of bite, not acting normal. Reasons ?

My daughter was bitten by small dog about 3 weeks ago. It is friends dog and my 9 year old has had tetanus shot in 2008. My daughter has since picked about 8places on her arm including the sit of bite and just is not acting herself. I have dr appt on Wednesday as she has complained off and stomach pain too. Should I contribute these pee size sores on both arms with dog bite and major behavior pain to dog bite
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013