Took tetanus and antibiotics when hurt with a rusty nail, area is swollen, painful. What to do ?

About three months ago i stood on a rusty nail. I had antibiotics and tetanus and after antiinflammatories most of the swelling went down. It was ok for a while but two weeks ago i started work and am on my feet for 8 hrs a day and have a lot of pain and the area is swollen. It is below the little toe on the ball of my foot . I dont think it is infected. I am taking Ibuprofen to try and reduce the swelling but no real results yet
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013