Took tab. cytotec for abortion, moild cramps, little bleeding. Have I aborted?

Hello! doc i ask if my abortion is complete i have 6 weeks pregnant i woried because i have some little bleeding only after taking cytotec . i took 2 tablet then insert to to my vagina other 2 tablet in 10 pm .then i feel cramp after an 5 hours then i bleed a little not enought to full my pads all day but when i pass urine some small blood i see the i repeat to take again in the morning around 11 am cause i thought is not effective but after i took again i have no felt anymore cramping and bleeding but i have some spotting a little like at the end of my menstruation .i feel now ok but im worried no cramping no bleeding no fever.i hope u help me to answer my problems.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012