Took strong medication for UTI, had severe stomach pain. Urine smell changed. Blood seen in urine. Reason?

I ve had on going urinary tract infections , but have taken stronger medication to get rid of it and been in hospital from severe stomach pains twice. The symptoms subsided for what s been now around 4 months but about two weeks ago my urine changed in smell to something peculiar, not bad in smell but very strong. Now in the last week I ve experienced this weird pain when the very last bits of my urine come out, that feels like it s inside my tract or maybe my bladder , it s not at the opening. Today however, the same thing happened, but when I wiped there was diluted blood in my urine. What does this mean !?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012