Took steroid injections on shoulders for injury. Irregular periods. Pap test showing high hormone levels. Any advice?

Hi, I am 42 years old. I injured my shoulder a year ago and received 2 steroid injections in each shoulder last year. Recently I had hrdodilatation in my right shoulder on 07/1/13. After couple of day I started having my period. After 6 days it stopped and then it started again after two day and then it stopped for the second time for two days and then it started again and never stopped. It is not two heavy and I don t pain or cramps . I went to my GP she did blood, ultrasound, pap test . My hormones were a bit up and down but the doctors said nothing to worry, my ultrasound normal, however I am waiting for my pap test result. I try not to stress but I can t ignore the fact that I am bleeding. Please give me some advise. I truly appreciate your help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013