Took steroid injections. Had lip numbness on having medrol. Does steroid affect our immune system?

I have been give a total of 4 steroid injections since July, my last injection was Oct 12, then I was given a medrol dose pack the following week and stopped taking them after 2 days due to numbness of the lips (took benadryl for the reaction). My question is how long does this steroid use decrease your immune system? My granddaughter got the flu last night and wondering if my chances of contacting it is greater (I was not around her yesterday) but there is a baby shower at their house today?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012