Took steroid injection in lower spine. Taking aggrenox. Have anxiety, depression, high BP

My 88 y/o mother had a steroid injection in lower spine due to back pain on 9/24. They stopped her Aggrenox for 7 days prior to the shot and restarted it the day after the injection. She has been experiencing anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, difficulty finding the right words at times, memory lapses over the past week.
She tends to be a worrier and ask a lot of questions to begin with, so staff at assisted living (and her doctor) think she is just fixating on health. I was concerned about TIA or looming stroke. My sister found reference somewhere about these symptoms from cortizone injections. Is that possible?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013