Took sono graphy and ultrasound during pregnancy and wrote liquor inadequate and oligohydramnios, Fetel activities are reduced. What does it mean ?

My wife is 24 week pregnant and yesterday when we go to doctor for regular check up her weight in reduced by 2 kg in one month from 56 to 54 and when doctor take her sono graphy / ultrasound she wrote liquor inadequate and OLIGOHYDROANNIOS , Fetel activities are reduced , so can you please tell me real meaning of that words or there is any risk under this. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011