Took several medications during unplanned pregnancy. Its effect on health of fetus. Should I terminate pregnancy?

I am six weeks pregnant and just found out. I am very concerned because this pregnancy was unplanned and I take several daily medications . These include; Percocet 10/325 tid, tramadol 100mg tid, Wellbutrin 300mg qd, tizanadine 8mg qhs and a dietary supplement , oxielite once daily in am. I also took emergency contraception when our birth control method failed. I am concerned about the health and viability of the fetus after exposure to those medications in the first trimester and also concerned about the side effects of stopping the medications through the pregnancy. I am considering termination of the pregnancy because I am so concerned about the potential effects of the medications on the fetus and my physical/emotional wellbeing if I discontinue or lower the dosage of my medications. This is not a preferred choice and I would like to continue the pregnancy and make adjustments accordingly. What are your reccomendations for use of these medications durring pregnancy, D/C, or taper down? Could there be damage to fetal development related to the polypharmacy at this point? My sincere thanks for your attention.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012