Took rocephin injection for flu and pneumonia. Have sciatic pain, numbness and tingling in the right leg. Due to the injection?

My Dghter is 17 and had the flu and a touch of pneumonia and recieved a Rocephin injection in her right hip after recieving the injection she became immediately sick and felt like she might faint. After abot a day she started experiencing sciatic pain which she has had before from a fall in a shower several years ago. 3 weeks later we are having nmbness and tingling in rt leg with loss of movement in her rt foot. Is this more than likely an injection injry to the sciatic nerve? We went to ER and was told that it is cardiovasclar I don t agree,
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013