Took red wine on empty stomach. Headaches, heavy chest while taking deep breath. Remedy?

Hi..I am social drinker...drink max a 2 glasses of wine or couple of pint bottles of beer....last saturday I had goen to my frnds place...I guess i had red wine ( not expensive ones..the local wine) was on empty stomach and drinking at a fast pace....I don t rememebr anything from that night...woke up at my bed at 6am on sunday....feeling sick to the core...massive headache and it seems i vommited before hitting the bed...Its Monday now,the headache is gone but im feeling heavy in my chest when trying to deep breathe and while trying to put pressure in the loo
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012