Took radioactive treatments for graves disease, now suffer hypothyroidism, advised Levothyroxine. Smoke cannabis. Any negative reaction ?

i was diagnosed with graves disease in 2005 and had 2 radioactive treatments 2 years apart. I now suffer from hypothyroidism but have symptoms of hyperthyroidism even tho my tsh is 44. My dose of levothyroxine is 112 mcg which is all I can tolerate without becoming completely non functional with anxiety and aggitation. I smoke cannabis for HIV/Aids. Is there any proven negative interaction between the two ? I have been functioning with those high levels for almost 2 years.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013