Took pyrazinamide and combutol for TB. Suffering from severe acne and hair loss. Need medication

hi doctor...... i was diagnosed with T.B. in dec 2010 ..... i took meds ( rcinex,pza( pyrazinamide for 7 months) and combutol(for 6 months)) and they stopped my meds in sept-end 2011..... but after being cured of tb .. my hairs started fallin in jan 2011.....and still they are falling... i had pimples prob too for last 4 months but i took medicine(tretiva-20) for it, and now they re completely gone... but my hairs are still falling... doctor im just 21 and i don t wanna get bald... plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012