Took protein powder and creatine for muscle building. Swollen nipple after stopping the supplements. Are these side effects? Taking amoxicillin and cefiximine

hi,i am 21 years old male.. i m doing jim from last 5 months. i have taken 8 kg of protein powder in 2 months and i gained good muscles and i also had taken creatine . i stop jim from last 2 months. now i find my right nipple is swollen and it is hard and it gets pain when i touched. i have taken antibiotics like amoxicillian and cefiximine with other medicines but i am not getting relief.. plz tell me is this the side effect of protien anf creatine. i have stop jim now. and what is the right medicines.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012