Took progesterone tablets before marriage, had periods when stopped. Trying to have baby, any side effects ?

sir , pls help me regard just 4 months before im had married , that time im taken regestrone tablets 20 nos ( 10 days) then i stopped ,next day i menses . next months following correct period particular day .but i want like get pergnant but still not happen sir , sep 12 period date 29-9-12 . but still i get tablets as on 23-9-12 to 1-10-12 ( each day 2 tablets ) in future if any problem come .these tablet affect my pergenant .
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012