Took primolut to prepone period. Why has it been delayed excessively now?

Hi, This is Shweta, I wanted to prepone my period and after consulting a doctor I took Primolut-N (3 tablets a day for four days) on 22-Sept to 25-Sept. Doctor told me that my period will start within 4-5 days of completion of the course. That means it should be on 29 or 30 Sept. But I did not got my period till today (3-Oct). My last period date was 5-Sept and it usually delays 2-3 days every month. Due to some reason I don’t want period from 6-Oct to 13-Oct. Please suggest. Today another doctor suggest me to take Utigen and Trugest-100. Should I take this medicine? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer