Took primolut n as a remedy of late periods, no periods yet. Is it for delaying periods?

Hi,i m 26,and i havent had sex with my partner for the last 5 months and after that i got my period regularly,with a delay of a day or a so,now this month my period got late and after passing 3 days somebody recommended me to take primolut n i took 2 tablets the first day and four tablets the second day and then i stopped taking them now after 2 days i still havent got my period,i surfed the net but got to know that primolut n is for delaying periods,i m really confused what should i do...please reply me back i cant afford to go to a doc...would be a great help...thanx
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013