Took primolut for ovarian cyst. Had heavy mensuration with bad smell. Is it normal?

I missed my period for two weeks last October and after that I had a heavy menstruation for 15 days and when I go to an OB Gyne, I had an ultra sound and blood test , the doctor said that I have an ovarian cyst and she ask me to take Primolut Nor 3x a day for 21 days, I started taking the medicine last November 1, after continuous taking of medicine, last Nov. 13 day I had my heavy menstruation again for 4 days and after that there are still brown or black bloods with bad smell coming until now, is this normal because of the medicine that I’m taking or do I need to go to the doctor again?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012