Took primolut for delaying periods. Heavy menstruation. Is it normal?

hi, i had to delay my periods for a pooja and took primolut-n. i took 8 medicines (twice for 4 days) starting just one day before my date of period. after 7 days i started my periods. for two-three days the flow was very little but then after third day heavy flow started and is continuing for 6 days in a row with no signs of decreasing flow. i am a bit tensed since i never faced this condition before.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
dont worry. if the bleeeding is heavy you can take primoult -n 5mg bd for 2days and od for 15days without fail to grow your endometrium and to stop wont recur in next cycle.consult yur gynaecologist.