Took primolut N to avoid period. Flow less, period didn't stop. ECP pill after unprotected sex. Expected period date?

Hi , my periods started on 19th Oct..after I saw the first spot of blood I took primolut N as I wanted to avoid periods because of my brothers wedding..this is the first time I tried primolut N.. my periods didn t stop completely but flowss was very very less till I kept taking primolut till 23rd Oct..after that I left it and my periods continued for next four days but again flow was I didn t knw whether I was Gona ovulizze or not so on 7th Dec I had unprotected sex with my Bf..soon after sex I took ecp pill ..but like one Usually gets bleeding after four five days ov taking ecp pill I didn t get any I don t knw wat date to expect my periods near to 19th or 23rd..and is there any chance I d get pregnant..please answer me as soon as possible as I m very worried
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer