Took prescribed medicines after drinks, dizziness, sweating, pant wetting. BP high, pulse low. Reason?

My husband us 66 yrs old. he takes the following prescribed pills, carvedilol 12.5 mg 2 times a day. hydralazine 50 mg 3 times a day, Vitamin D , Ergocalciferol , 0000 UNITS 1 time a week, amlodipine- benazepril (LOTREL) 10-20MG capsules,by mouth 1 time a day, clonidine (CATAPRES) 0.2 MG TAB, and last one is Cholecalciferol (VITAMIN D) 0000 UNITS Taking 3 capsules by mouth once daily. 3 times. My husband is a drinker and had drank alot and took 3 of the above meds. and got dizzy. sweaty. froze up.and wet his pants. I called ambulance and they wanted to take him in. Just found out blood pressure after incident was 162/88, pulse 63.. I need to talk more. Please help me. He is lieing to his Dr..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013