Took premarin for night sweats. Developed faint flat rash on legs. What is the treatment?

I was having night sweats and hot flashes which I attributed to a need for an increase in my Premarin.....they diminished when I upped my HRT dose however, at the same time the sweats started (4 months ago), I developed a faint flat rash on my lower legs...painless and not itchy...the rash is extensive now tho' still only on my legs...pale and almost unoticeable when I first get up in the morning but becomes a dark and angry red within an hour or so. Otherwise I am healthy and still work full time...(I'm 68)
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013