Took prednisone for asthma, now on augmentin for sinus infection. Painful bruising in thigh. Any side effect ?

Hello, I am concerned... Beginning in December, had a respitory infection, took amox. 3 times a better. Then developed severe asthma . Got a breathing treatment, inahlers and prednisone . I just finished the prednisone for severe asthma. Then got a bad sinus infection . I am now taking augmentin . Yesterday I noticed random (6) bruising on my right thigh and it aches a bit. I m wondering if this is from the medication and should I be concerned. The asthma is semi controlled, the sinus infection is clear, except for soreness in my lower jaw bones.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013