Took postinor after unprotected sex. Is this an effective medication? Will I be pregnant?

My husband and I had sex on cycle day 14 and the condom broke. All signs pointed to ovulation happening within 24 hours of that. I took Postinor 1, 12 hours after having sex. I've read that postinor 1 is least effective when taken in that short window of sex and ovulation. I am experiencing tender breasts, heavy feeling in uterus, nausea etc - could this be the pill or is my research correct that the probability of me being pregnant is high? 
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013