Took postinor 2 pills after unprotected sex, terrible headache and bleeding. Any side effects ?

hi doc, I had my period last jan 31 to feb 3 and hereafter, onthe 5th of feb, I had an unprotected sex with my bf. and on feb 6, i took a postinor 2 pills and followed by after 12 hours the second pill. and today only I felt sicky and a terrible headache and blood came out. I dont know what is happening. is this the side effect of takingit after 7 days of taking the postinor 2? I am expecting my another cycle on either 28 of Feb or ist week of March. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013