Took postinor 2 after unsafe sex. How long does the effect of pills stay ?

hi, i am aaaaa , i took postinor 2 on the day i had sex with my boyfriend which was on the 27th of july, i had sex again on 4th of august, the last time i saw my period was on the 9th of july,i am afraid if i should take another postinor 2 since the sex was unprotective, i am AFRaid maYBE THE PILLS CHanged my cycle because using my previous cycle,i can t be ovulating by 4th of august, but my fear is that the pill must have chaNGED MY CYCLE Making me to be fertile as of 4th of august.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012