Took postinor 2 after unprotected sex. Started abdominal cramp and light vaginal bleeding. Pregnant?

hi, so I ll just give you the facts of my situation. my last period was from the 28th Dec to Jan 2nd, I had unprotected sex on the 5th of Jan and took postinor 2 that day. I then had more unprotected sex on the 12th and again took postinor 2 tablets. in both scenarios the man did not ejaculate in me( I do know about pre- ejaculation ) since the I ve been having lower abdominal cramp like pain, not too much though and very very light vaginal bleeding ,twice... chances of being pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013