Took plan B pill after sex and I don't have any type of birth control. Could I be pregnant ?

Cann ii bb Pregnet !? iim YOUNG , my mom dosent know iim havinq sexx andd ii dont have ne type of birthcontrol , my boyfriend mom bouqht me the mornin after pill and my mom dont know ne thing about it but , ii took the plan b [ Morning after pill ] the same day the condom broke on me and my boyfriend except ii took it 3 hours laterr , and that wass 10/14/10. . . My period went off October 1st . . . . And now iim starting to have normal discharge but to me it seems like it have a smell . Could i be pregnet ? ii Dont need neqative comments im serious . .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Oct 2010