Took plan B, had precum get inside during unprotected sex, lower stomach soreness, tenderness. What is this ?

I am female, i am 19 years old. I stopped taking birth control , my fiance and i have been having unprotected sex. One night he did ejaculate inside me. The next morning we had taken plan b. Well the generic version. And i took both the pills at the same time. I did have a period like 1 week to 1 and a half weeks after taking plan b. But before that like a week or so before i took the plan b i think some of his pre cum got in. But we didnt take plan b cuz i figured not enough got in to really do anything. Well i have been urinating quite often and have been having lower stomach soreness and tenderness and i was just wondering what this could be.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012