Took plan B due to condom break. Had side effects, suspect yeast infection. Can plan B cause infection?

Hi, My girlfriend and i had a condom break, so she took the plan b one step pill 6 hours after the incident. The incident was November 4th and throughout the week she faced side effects from the pill like breast tenderness but started a normal period 6 days later on the tenth, After the period her breasts felt normal agian so we know she isnt pregnant because of a full fledged period. But now She thinks she has a yeast infection . My question is could the plan b pill have caused the yeast infection because of the large amount of hormones it put in her?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer