Took plan B after unprotected sex. Noticed brownish discharge and light bleeding. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex on the 24 of nov the condom came off he noticed pretty quick when he pulled out it was inside me, he is pretty positive he didn t cum I took plan b the next day 15 hours after we had sex it s been about 2 weeks since I took it and yesterday I noticed a little bit of brown discharge and today I had very light bleeding I m not suppose to get my period till next Saturday the 15 of dec could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
Emergency pill can prepone or postpone your period by one week & can cause irregular spotting.
For confirmation get your urine pregnancy test done after 15th December if you don't get your full period.
I hope your query has been answered.